translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

September 18, 2012

Adventure Time Nails

Hello girls!
SORRY if I have been missing in action for a long time!
Thank you much for all the BLOG AWARDS!!! I will make a post soon. *^__^*

I now have short nails. YES! I had to chop off my long nails.

The reason? It is kinda getting in the way with my household chores. But having short nails won't stop me from doing nail art.

My 8year old sister loves watching Adventure Time.

Who doesn't?! I'm 25years old and I love it!
I only did Jake and Finn since they're a lot easier to do. hehe. :) It is messy since my top coat sucks! But who cares. hahaha.

Hope y'all like it! *^__^*








God Bless everyone! ♥

10 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie,you've been tagged with the Butterfly Award and you can claim it here. http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-butterfly-award_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that little face is so cute! Glad to see you back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! AMAZING! GREAT ART! WHAT A TALENT!
    LOVING YOUR IDEAS.
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. adventure time!!! :P I love that show too and i'm 25 haha! do you have like a tutorial for this? :P

    (following you via GFC ^^)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you on the Liebster Blog Award :)

    Anne
    http://enchantingcolours.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)