translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

February 12, 2013

My Heart's Day Nails

♥ Happy VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! ♥

The reason I've been gone?
Well it is basketball (Philippine Basketball Association) season here and that's mostly what I have been talking about on my facebook wall. hahaha.

Moving on...
Since it is almost Valentine's Day I mostly see ads on t.v. where they give you ideas on how you can spend a nice dinner date, couple stuffs, etc. Which I think sucks! Why worry if you are single? Valentine's Day is NOT only for couples. It is all in the name of LOVE. The love for our PARENTS, our friends, our siblings, everyone! So spend some quality time with them! ♥

I'm gonna share to y'all 3 nail designs that I've done for Heart's Day. All simple, but really looks cute on the nails. 

I hope you would find it cute as well. ♥





8 comments:

  1. Love the nails! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!really three wonderful nail arts!
    I'm a nail blogger too, maybe we can follow each other ;-) your blog is so cool

    Alice in WonderNails
    Alice on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Sure!
      Thanks Alice. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, and of course I follow you too :)
      See you soon

      Delete
  3. absolutely stunning nails~! -kyaaa

    please follow and visit my blog

    www.danicastark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)