translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

July 5, 2012

OPI - Swimsuit...Nailed It!

I'm sick for 2days now... :( Fever. Cough. Sore throat! huhu :(
But I still have to do ALL the chores in the house. Being the eldest sister with your parents working in Kuwait can sometimes be very tiring. But it is worthy when I see my sisters excel from school. ♥


Being sick won't stop me from posting. :) When I do swatches for a blog post, I don't apply a top coat. Cos I wanted everyone to see the actual shade of the polish. I'm not really a fan of any blue shades. But OPI's Swimsuit...Nailed It! is so pretty!!! It has an effect similar to nail foils.

Applied 2coats on my nails. My only problem was it STAINED my nails when I took it off!!! :( Yes I forgot to apply my base coat. But based on my experience with OPI polishes, it never stained my nails. That's the only thing that kinda sucks for me. In all it is a nice color.


***PLEASE tell me if I haven't followed you back ladies. Through email would be nicer. :)


Love it!






God Bless! ♥

9 comments:

  1. This color jus pops! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color so much! It's my favorite OPI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also now a favorite of mine too! :)

      Delete
  3. Staining even if you use base coat is such a drag - but the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)