translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

January 9, 2013

Tutorial: How To Apply Nail Foil

Hello ladies! :)

I recently bought some nail foils from a local online shop Onestop Kikayshop. She sells lots of nail thingys that are very affordable and she ships INTERNATIONALLY!!! Plus the seller is so awesome! So go and visit her page now! :)

Though my outcome has its FLAWS (A FAIL shall I say) atleast I now know what I will do the next time I try my other foils.That's why decided to do a bit of tutorial based on my experience applying it. :)


Here it goes.....

Things I used:


 ♦
Always start with clean hands and nails. Plus don't forget to apply your favorite base coat! :)

 
I advise that you don't touch the adhesive cos it can get very sticky.

Cut the foils into squares to work with it easily. If you don't have a Hoof stick, you can use the bottom of the polish bottle which works good cos I've tried it! :) Oh and don't forget to rub the sides of your nails.

 
Apply top coat in a one direction mode and gently so the foil won't smudge. Which as you can see the mistake I've made. haha :)




♦ Follow me on TWITTER
(I follow back):
https://twitter.com/ZarVillanueva  

♦ LIKE my Facebook page:
Zarina Nails 


 
 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial! Saving this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I always wondered how to put the foil on the nail. But I never thought that I would need anything special for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself was CLUELESS too! But it is nice to try something new. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks you Avy! Just followed your really sophisticated blog. Love it! :)

      Delete
  4. Great tutorial! I tried foils the other day and it was a disaster, because when I applied the top coat, it spoilt the foil :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my problem too! Have you tried using a Matte top coat? I just thought of it now. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey that's really cool! Thank you for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot Steph! Hope it gives you all some ideas about it. :)

      Delete
  6. You are very much welcome dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh now I know -fantastic Dear :) so inspiring :) you have a great blog :) it would be nice if we could follow each other :D just let me know wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice tutorial! :) lovely blog

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww soo cute :)


    I'm your new follower :)

    Kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. where did you buy ur adhesive glue dear??
    - Ohmyclosetbypau
    like us for more great stuff :)))
    https://www.facebook.com/ohmyclosetbypau

    ReplyDelete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)