translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

August 21, 2012

Color Club - Wild At Heart

Hey hey I'm back! :)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I actually have 112 lovely followers!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)♥

For today's post, I'll be showing some photo swatches of Wild At Heart from Color Club. I'm not a big fan of holo polsihes. The only thing I like about with this particular shade is that it kinda looks really nice on my nails! hahaha. Please agree with me! (^__^)

For added info. I got Wild At Heart from a nail swap about a year ago! ♥
Oh and it also works good for stamping. Don't you just like polishes with double
purposes? I do!!! Saves me money. haha. :)

You're probably asking, WHY THE HELL DON'T I LIKE HOLO POLISHES??
Well it's because in my opinion, you only get to see the beauty of it when under the
sunlight. Am I right? Please don't get me wrong. I love ALL kinds of nail polishes. 
But I love the glitter ones more. :) Specially those indi polishes I have been seeing on
other blogs. Oh they are to die for! Too bad I can't have one. But it's ok! :)

SORRY if you get to see lots of smileys on every post.
It just shows how happy I am with blogging. :)


Away we go with the swatches!





***I did a facebook page.
Hoping you ladies could like my page***

6 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous polish for sure, and it looks really cool on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the holo polishes - when there's no sunlight, they aren't so "magnificent". Wild at heart is so gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look amazing on your nails! I love this shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 112 :)
    I love Wild at Heart, it was the first or second holo in my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! Wow just gorgeous! Congrats on the 112 although I think I'm lucky number 113! I can't wait to have even close to as many followers on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)