translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

June 18, 2012

Franken: Transit Of Venus

Hello everyone! Wow I now have followers! YEY!!! :) Thank you girls! :) Hoping for more to come. hihi.

As what I've said on my last post that I like watching video tutorials and reading blogs as well. While reading blogs, I've seen that a lot of nail enthusiast have been creating franken polishes. So I've decided to make one. Honestly I forgot the polishes that I put in it. SORRY! But as soon as I remember it I'll update this post. Anyways, all that's in my mind was I wanted something glittery since I LOOVEEE glitter nail polish. :)

So after doing some experimenting, hahaha. I got the color that satisfied me. Now the problem is I was clueless on what to name my polish. Of course it has to be a unique one since almost all nail polish lovers have made their own frankens. While staring at the swatch I made on my nails, out of nowhere I suddenly remembered TRANSIT OF VENUS! Here's an article I've read from a local news site:
"A transit of Venus occurs when Venus passes directly between the sun and earth.
Venus appeared as a black dot moving slowly from left to right across the southernmost part of the sun’s bright disk. The transits of Venus occur in pairs with more than a century separating each pair. Only eight events have occurred since the invention of the telescope starting in 1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874, 1882, 2004 and the June 6 event, PAGASA said. The 2004 and 2012 transits form a contemporary pair separated by eight years. The next two transits of Venus will occur on 2117 and 2125, PAGASA said."
*F.Y.I: PAGASA means Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration.

Ok I am laughing my butt here. This post is soooo long! haha. A bit of extra info. isn't bad right? So that is the story behind my franken polish TRANSIT OF VENUS. It's now time to show some swatches! FINALLY!!! haha. :)


Photo taken indoor with camera flash
 (click photo for a closer look)
 
Photo taken outdoor

Photo taken outdoor
(click photo for a closer look)
Photo taken indoor with camera flash
 (click photo for a closer look)


God Bless! ♥

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the message Sheena and welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey glad that you got my message Cindy. And thanks too! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty shade. Love the holo gliter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely color, like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous franken! And I liked the explanation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my longest post! hehe. Thanks dear! :)

      Delete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)