translate

✿ lovely girls ✿

June 30, 2012

Girly Pink

Hello! Just a quick post for now. I will be sharing my weekend nails. :)

On my next post, I will probably do a swatch of my second franken polish that I named, "CALL ME MAYBE" :) Have a great day ladies!

***PLEASE 'LIKE' MY FACEBOOK PAGE LuckyLoveNails
 Thank you in advance! :)

Materials used:
• BM imagae plate 211
• OPI Birthday Babe
• OPI Elephantastic Pink
• Red stamp polish (for the flowers)
• Purple stamp polish (dots)
• Glitter polish (for topcoat)





God Bless! ♥


12 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are sooo pretty! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful nails :) love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are definitely the most cute nails I ever seen! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's very flattering of you Anna!
      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. awh this design is so freaking cute !!
    im following your blog now
    grtz sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      I am following you too! ♥

      Delete

♥ All comments are very much welcome in my blog! Reading all of your comments makes me sooo happy. :) I will try my very best to response to each one. ♥ Gob Bless! :)